It’s finally holiday season! With all the news of shipment delays and gift shortages, I’ve been working to get everyone on my Christmas list checked off as soon as possible. I have a few girly girls on my list, and I thought I would share some gift ideas for them with y’all!
Gifts for the Girly Girls
- Mini Makeup Kits
- I love mini makeup kits. I belong to Ipsy just so I can try samples of new products. This Fenty Beauty lip gloss kit at Sephora looks amazing. I love that there are so many different colors to choose!
- Custom Phone Case
- If you know me in real life, you know I love my monograms. I am all about customization, and I am obsessed with these customized phone cases! (Okay, my sister’s name happens to be “Olivia,” and when I saw this I immediately thought of her, haha…) Either way, I think that these phone cases are just so cute, so personal, and I love the delicate color here. This is a great gift for a girly girl.
- I adore the cooler months, but summer is just around the corner! Sunglasses are a great gift because I think people are less likely to buy them for themselves. (Okay, maybe this is just me?) Either way, these Rag & Bone sunglasses from Nordstrom are giving me major Chanel Oberlin vibes and I am obsessed.
- Cozy Socks
- As a general rule of thumb, I have this habit of getting everyone on my Christmas list socks. (Like, even my dad…) I know that there is this running joke that somehow socks are the worst Christmas gift, but I love getting socks and everyone can use a new pair. These super cozy UGG socks are perfect for winter, and I love this shade of pink!
- Pom Pom Hat
- …and those UGG socks go perfectly with this UGG pom pom beanie! This beanie also looks super cozy and is perfect for the winter months.
- French Press
- There is just something so special about making fresh coffee with a French Press. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, but it’s easy and the coffee is delicious. This French Press from Wayfair is so cute! I love the gold and pink combination, and it’s perfect for sharing a cup of coffee with a friend. (Pro-tip: pair the French Press with this coffee mug for a cute gift combo!)
- I love getting nice candle around the holidays. These Capri Blue candles smell amazing, and make for great gifts. You can pick these up at Sephora, too!
- If you’re against getting someone socks for Christmas, slippers are an awesome alternative. I love these Jessica Simpson plush sliders from Target. Not only do they look super cozy and sweet, I love that they are open-toed. They’re perfect for post-pedicure coziness!